Wake Up Call: Powerball Pushing Conservative Agenda


By: Tom Harnett
http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/ktrk/images/cms/977277_1280x720.jpg

Let me start this article by saying that I am merely a messenger.  But who is to say that this messenger isn’t furious?  Because I am furious; I’m furious with the government, I’m furious with the patriarchy, I’m furious with Barack Obama for letting it all slide.  He’s sitting up there, in his modern Parthenon, eating grapes and drinking wine while his people are being oppressed.  Where is my olive branch, Barack?
I am about to unleash a statistic upon you that will shatter every prior notion that you had of racism in the United States.  In the last 20 years, White Americans have won the lottery 75 percent of the time.  I repeat, 75 percent.  Basically, out of every 100 lotteries, white people win about 75.  The real tragedy are the rest of the statistics:  African Americans win about 10 percent of the time, Chinese Americans win about 11.04 percent of the time and, perhaps most heinous of all, Native Americans win only .06 percent of the time.  Let me speak for my Native American friends and ask, é Tu Bruté?
The numbers are appalling.  I don’t want to be “that guy”, but POWERBALL IS PUSHING A CONSERVATIVE AGENDA ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  As a White Caucasian male it is my duty to post these numbers on Facebook as much as possible, please help spread the word and raise awareness about Powerball while you have the chance.   I am willing to accept any Powerball tickets bought prior to your reading of this article for safe keeping.

2 comments:

  1. This is outrageous for sure still as it was put in theLotter review "it is just to ones luck". No one can affect it even Obama if, of course, it is not all fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. I heard they are going to do the same for British Thunderball. I don't understand their motivation.

    ReplyDelete